About Me (Categories at the bottom of the page!)

Monday, December 9, 2013

The last time this happened!

Yah know....the last time Evil F. Bunny bought me an apple fritter, took me dancing, gave me a drink and bought me chicken...I ended up in the hospital in San Diego for 7 days---dead!
Unless of course I am in Hell and have an internet connection for this blog post...

Friday, she bought me a Apple fritter (which I stole nibbles of but she kept catching me with little bits of glaze in my greying beard
,) took me dancing at a great Rock for Tots event, bought me a drink and then fed me a bowl of some GREAT chicken soup in WeHo (West Hollywood if you are not in the know!) 

After which, I dropped the tired and elderly Evil F. Bunny at the hotel and went to a free BurnLA event, loaded with music, frantic dancing women in all sorts of strange dancing attire (leather sleepwear, who would have thought to sleep in leather...and enough lace to start a shop in Brussels). Many of these women, must have mistaken me for some other big bearded guy wearing black and red and sitting in a chair (like Santa) because I was sitting in one of the many over-stuffed chairs, enjoying the artwork and lights on the cavernous floors and ceiling, intently watching the fire-dancers when a line began to form to sit on my lap. 

...We discussed a variety of topics and events from the Playa and I found myself talking about the first thing that popped up and of course all of the wonderful people at Camp Serendipity.

I want to post I am not in the hospital, near death, unless this is hell and I have an internet connection here!

No comments:

Post a Comment