About Me (Categories at the bottom of the page!)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Some various Thanksgiving postings by various thankful people.

Some various Thanksgiving postings by various thankful people.



Koalaver SeaOtter Gratitude! We are perfect, amazing, bright, phenomenal reflections of cosmic potential. It is truly a joy and a blessing to be alive on the planet at this time of transition. I am thankful for the opportunities we are presented with everyday whether we should live in the low vibration of fear, or the highest vibratory rate of pure unconditional love =)

Sherry Miller-Lo
I am thankful today to FB for allowing me to connect with so many long lost friends. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
 
The Everlasting Gobstopper: “In
everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then
burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all
be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.”

Rosena Mazzola
In case you missed yesterday's post: HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!!! ABUNDANT BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL!!! WE LOVE YOU and this family is grateful for your presence and friendship in our lives!!!

Great and Eternal Mystery of Life, Creator of All Things, I give thanks for the beauty you put in every single one of your creations.   I am grateful that you did not fail in making every stone, plant, creature, and human being a perfect and whole part of the Sacred Hoop....
DC Fallout
Happy Thanksgiving! Let's comemorate how manifest destiny and colonial expansion lead to the slaughter of thousands of native americans and forced them out of their homeland! This truly IS an American holiday! PASS THE CRANBERRY SAUCE MOTHER FUCKERS.
 
I'm so thankful for the blessing of my fans. My family+I are thankful for u. For those lonely today, we set an extra place at our table. ♥
 
Kim Lenz
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for so much in my life, Bruce who loves me no matter what and makes me laugh constantly, all my animals who are my therapists, my parents who brought me up to be who I am, my friends who put up with me, and I'm also thankful for the bad stuff as it has made me a stronger person. You all have helped me become who I am and I love you all for it!
 
I am thankful to be able to afford my Thankgiving dinner.
I am thankful for my friends.
I am thankful for the life I have chosen.
I am thankful for Music,
I am thankful for Susan.
...
I am thankful for warm, blue skies.
I am thankful for my Muse.
I am thankful I am not dead.

I would be more thankful if 7/11/22/33/44/17 would come up.
I would be more thankful if my car would stop overheating.
Joshua Tree Music Festival
We are thankful for the funk And the groove and the family who make the party happen.
Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for my life and those I share it with, for also being an American with a heart and an open-mind to love all! xoxo Peace, Love and Celebrate the differences!

No comments:

Post a Comment