About Me (Categories at the bottom of the page!)

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Just this morning

     I read through Facebook this morning and there were too many heartfelt comments to do a follow-up post about. How to be good to people, how to accept people, changing the world to make it better, changing myself to make me better. 

     There was so much advice, that unless I wanted to sit here until 3 this afternoon, I had just better press "like". I really wanted to get on with a day that was going to be just like yesterday and I even TRIED to sleep late and couldn't. So I got up, made breakfast and sat down to unknowningly get my spiritual religion dose for the day.
     ( I don't like "like". People don't use it correctly. Someone passes and you see a heartfelt post of sadness, indoubtably someone will press "like.")

      But that aside aside, with so much advice just this morning, I think just this morning Facebook is an updated, New Testament Spiritual Bible with pictures and scenes of drifting fog and wandering people and dancing people and just words scrolling over a country road that another person shared.
     No problem with that., I don't see any cats or cute puppies, just advice on how to live...and overcome my terror, my fear, my isolation, my confusion, my scardy-cat, whininy, what-the-hell-am-I-going-to do-now-deer-in-the-headlights look in my eye.
     I am strangely at peace until I get to work.
     Oh, I don't have work....





No comments:

Post a Comment