About Me (Categories at the bottom of the page!)

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Thoughts of a God that crucified His own Son.

I was inspired to pull out an older piece I had written awhile back when I was in a strange place. Maybe I was channeling e. e cummings. Maybe I was losing God. Maybe I was coming off drugs. It was awhile ago


Thoughtfully inspired bliss

                                  amiss

Christmas spreading muddy joy               (Psst, do you hear the
                                                                   angels sing?)

I saw His son's face
          bleeding on a button
                          somewhere.

Did he really just forget?

A man loves to send his son away
to die.
Does he forget?

I have his son's name written somewhere.

Check my spoon.
(Could you eat without a spoon or would you die like His son?)                                                       
                                            (Psst. Look at him squirm...Why are those damn  angels singing?)                     

                                                                     I am repulsed by their joy.


A sponge reminds us, reminds me of the pain,
in vain,
for dopes
who molt STUPIDITY.

Like a thousand birds,
strung out,

spaced on a wire.                                   
                                                         (Pssst, I have been spaced on a wire)

Shitting on the statue of fleshy cold marble,
"The Boy who Died in Vain."

Maybe not in vain.
        Maybe in Detroit. 
                    (A city dreams do not even venture to go.)

No comments:

Post a Comment